Happy Feel-Good Friday! This week’s good news round-up is about cherishing the simple moments in life—both planned and unplanned! You’ll also read about a selfless act that one doctor performed while she was in labor. Wishing you all an extra dose of joy this weekend!
1. Doctor or superhero? We say superhero! When Dr. Amanda Hess was in labor, she stepped in to help deliver a baby in distress for a woman whose doctor was still on the way. Then she gave birth to her own child! Moms do what it takes to get things done!
2. Tampa Bay Rays player Brett Phillips hit his farthest home run after 8-year-old Chloe Grimes, who is battling cancer for a second time, gave him her wristband. He said it would bring him good luck, and it sure did! Watch as Phillips chokes up while talking about the experience. What a touching moment!
3. This wildlife photographer was doing his best to blend in with the environment, and he definitely succeeded! Watch as these adorable meerkats make themselves at home by climbing all over him. Talk about a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
4. When a man saw some teens celebrating prom, he shared a prom picture of his own—from 1949! What a precious way to honor his love for his wife.
5. This son returned home from deployment and surprised his mom. We love how she didn’t even have to see his face to know it was him. Sometimes, a mom just knows!
6. Just because you aren’t young anymore doesn’t mean you can’t stay young at heart! These sweet ladies know how to enjoy the important things in life, like a good jumprope session with friends. They’ve still got the moves!
7. This lady’s reaction at an Elton John concert says it all. So pure!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.