Welcome to the first Feel-Good Friday of 2022! Good news moments are all around us, and there is so much to celebrate this week. From simple and sweet gestures to heroic and life-saving actions, this list is sure to give you all the feels. Here’s to another year filled with even more positivity!
1. These two sisters were thrilled to witness their baby brother’s first steps. Their reactions are so pure!
2. When a baby stopped breathing, this TSA agent leaped into action and performed the Heimlich maneuver. We are so grateful for life-saving heroes like her!
3. This boy’s father died six years ago. To make Christmas a little brighter, these firefighters step in for their former co-worker and deliver presents to his son every year. What a special tradition!
4. This woman has such a thoughtful son-in-law! He sold a valuable sports card (Patrick Mahomes II of the Kansas City Chiefs) so he could surprise her by paying off her mortgage. Talk about the spirit of giving!
5. The residents of this home receive a lot of packages, so they put a basket of goodies on their porch to thank their amazing delivery workers. This woman was truly touched by their thoughtful gesture.
6. This deaf doggo has the sweetest bark. She doesn’t know that she is supposed to be loud, so instead she makes the cutest little whisper. Sound on!
7. This little girl is overjoyed to receive broccoli for Christmas. (Sound on to hear her cute reaction.) Now if only the rest of us could get as excited about veggies!
Want more feel-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.