Happy Feel-Good Friday! This week’s good news roundup is filled with sunshine and joy. From kind people helping family members in simple and thoughtful ways to strangers cheering for strangers or sharing a common moment of fun, these good news moments will help you start your weekend on the right note. Enjoy!
1. Trying new things can often be scary. This little sister helped her big brother, who is blind, try a waterslide for the first time, and he loved it! Way to go, Sis!
2. Self care is so important and can help us to feel our best. That’s why this grandson stepped in to pain his grandmother’s nails when she couldn’t leave her house due to illness. It’s the little things that make such a big difference. Watch to the end to see what a beautiful job he did!
3. These 4-year-old twins have such a special bond. One of the boys, Lochian, has cerebral palsy and has been working hard to walk to his brother for the first time. Watch to the end to see the sheer joy on his face after he reaches his goal. Congratulations!
4. Not everyone has a crowd of people to celebrate their special achievements, but this dad made sure to cheer for every student at this graduation. What a kind and thoughtful man!
5. Behold, the power of sidewalk chalk! It turns out that a lot of us can’t resist a nostalgic hop across a hopscotch pattern. So fun!
6. Hitting your first home run is definitely something to celebrate, and this dad delivered! Such a special moment between a father and his son.
7. This great-grandpa knows just what to do to comfort his newborn great-grandson. Such a tender moment.
Want more good news moments like these? Check out last week’s Feel-Good Friday round-up! And don’t forget to subscribe to our free monthly email newsletter filled with inspirational stories and tips for a better life.