Happy Feel-Good Friday! If you need a boost of positivity today, then you’ve come to the right place. From exceptional teachers to adorable dogs to perfect birthday gifts, you’ll be smiling from ear to ear when you finish this week’s round-up of good news moments.
1. This sweet little girl is serious about giving her plant some TLC. To make sure it gets all the sunshine it need, she walks it around the neighborhood holding it up in the sun.
2. Odin shouted “butterfly” for the first time while looking at an art exhibit. The family posted the moment on social media, and a year later, the artist surprised Odin with the perfect birthday gift—the machine from the art exhibit!
3. While schools have been shut down, this dedicated teacher in India has turned neighborhood walls into chalkboards to help students to continue learning! Teachers are the best!
4. Before this husband lost his ability to communicate, he wrote this heartfelt note to his wife. What a sweet man.
5. A baseball stadium filled with dogs? What could be better? At a recent Mariners game, dog owners held up their adorable pets in Lion King fashion to try to get their dogs on the “Simbacam.” Turn your sound on for the full effect!
6. Some teachers go above and beyond to keep their students engaged. This physics professor expresses his love for science by creating unique experiences for students in his class. He’s definitely an educator that they will always remember!
7. Is there anything cuter than a cuddle puddle of puppies? Watch as this puppy tries to join in.
Want more fee-good moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up!