This week’s Feel-Good Friday is full of selfless people and good deeds. Bring the “happy” into your happy Halloween weekend by reading some of the wonderful things that people did to show others that they are not alone.
1. These selfless, young policemen in Italy cooked a lonely old woman some pasta after she called the police to say she was lonely and hungry. Take a cue from these men and call someone who you think may be lonely today and cheer them up!
2. This happy little dog wags his tail in these bright yellow autumn leaves. Such a good doggo!
3. This homecoming queen gave away her crown to a classmate who had lost her mother to cancer that same morning. Such a selfless gesture. Break out the tissues!
4. This 5-year-old boy invited his kindergarten class to witness his adoption. His classmates filled the courtroom and held up pink paper hearts to show their support.
5. Because someone paid for his parking meter, this man was able to see his father one last time before he died. We never know what someone else is going through, and small acts of kindness can make a big difference!
6. A little girl asked this ice cream truck driver if she could pay for her ice cream with a blue rock. He let her and posted a selfie saying he was one rock richer because of it!
Want more Feel-Good Friday moments like these? Check out last week’s round-up! And don’t forget to sign up for our free monthly newsletter filled with uplifting stories and tips for living a better life.