Labor Day weekend is upon us! And what better way to say goodbye to the summer season and welcome the beauty of autumn than with some good news moments to make us smile. In this week’s round-up, we have some adorable babies who remind us of the wonders around us, a hilarious cat, and some extra thoughtful neighbors and family members who have gone out of their way to honor others in unique and heartfelt ways. Enjoy!
1. What could be sweeter than a baby who is laughing and smiling? A baby who is laughing and smiling because she is hearing her dad’s voice for the first time. You’ll want the sound on for this one!
2. Pets have a way of making life better with their affection as well as their goofy antics. This cat has the most entertaining way of going down the stairs that we’ve ever seen. So funny!
3. What toddler can resist a nice big puddle? But this little cutie didn’t want to splash alone, so she recruited a buddy. Her laughter is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Sound on!
4. Some of the most precious gifts can’t be bought. This grandpa went above and beyond to give his granddaughter an extra special birthday present. So sweet!
5. These neighbors learned a song in sign language to sing to this deaf baby on his first birthday. This community has heart!
6. This little girl has been growing her hair so she could donate it to sick children who need wigs. What a selfless gesture.
7. When this sheep farmer in Whales wasn’t able to attend his aunt’s funeral, he honored her in an extraordinary way. He placed grain in the shape of a giant heart and then his sheep did the rest!